Wednesday 20 June 2012

Face of the Day 20/06/12

Hello! So in my May favourites post I said that I was going to work on recreating Angelina Jolie's cover look for Marie Claire magazine, well here it is! I kept my promise!


 

 

 Products used: the body shop lily cole pearl radiance primer, bobbi brown natural finish long lasting foundation SPF 15 in sand 2, collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in 01 fair, benefit blush in dandelion, sleek makeup face contour kit in light, bourjois delice de poudre highlighting powder in 53, e.l.f eyelid primer in sheer, benefit creasless cream shadow/liner in samba-dy loves me, urban decay eyeshadow in toasted (from the naked palette), bourjois liner stylo eyeliner in 42 brun, topshop crayon eyeshadow in mystical, une casual volume mascara in c01, the body shop brow definer pencil in 03 dark brown, hd brows brow beater, sleek makeup luminous pressed powder spf 15 in LPP01, sleek makeup pout polish spf 15 in peach perfection.
Brushes used: e.l.f studio powder brush, e.l.f studio blush brush x2, e.l.f studio complexion brush, real techniques setting brush, no7 fluffy eye blending brush, e.l.f smudge brush.

If anybody would like a step by step tutorial I would be more than happy to do a post, so just ask in the comments. And I know I'm not pulling the same face as Ange in the pictures, I don't have her amazing lips so I couldn't pull off her expression, I just ended up looking angry!
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment